Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Friday, January 13, 2006

It Gets Better (or Worse, Depending . . .)

One of my "favorites."

Hello, I know that you may not be by your grade book, but I did the math and am 1.5 points from a "B". The over-all points was 223.5 and with the 15 other points. My total was 238.5. To obtain the 1.5 points am willing to do of all the follow. 1) I will be a speaker for your class in the fall.(A touch subjuet that i didn't talk about in class)2) write a 3 page paper on any topic (in the fall because am sure you don't want to read any more papers this summer.) 3) I will be your assistant for an hour and a half one day a week every week all of fall And if i don't full-fill what i say then you can give me a "D".

I swear - I couldn't make this stuff up. Believe me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for option 3... have him/her be your assistant for an hour and a half one day a week "for all fall." At the very least you'd gain enough info. for 20 blogs.

January 13, 2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home