Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Monday, October 02, 2006

A Very Bad Blogger

About 5-6 weeks ago, I predicted that this would be the semester that kicked my ass from here to the moon. And lo, it would seem, I was quite right. Perhaps there is a spot waiting for me on the Psychic Friends Network.

The term of mid 'tis upon us and Teacher Lady has been a very bad blogger.

I'm not typing this to elicit a deluge of supportive comments - "Oh, TL, that's okay, we love you anyway, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum." I just wanted to let you all know that there are many fabulous blogs out there, written by lovely people and I haven't been reading them. Believe me, it's not because I think my blog is the only thing that merits my attention and your blogs are so much chopped liver. I miss my daily rounds and all of you. I'm just so consumed by school right now that I post as a way to relieve stress and angst (it does help a tad), publish the little sucker and then get back to The Worst Semester There Ever Was. I hope to catch up with all of you during winter break.

Until then, don't hate me because I'm beautiful crazy.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Erika said...

I wish I could paste this onto my blog?? Some days it's all I can do to post an entry, which I feel obligated to do, but I can't get around to reading others and it's certainly not because I think mine is better!

October 02, 2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

Ah, I do understand, because the quarter here has started and it already sucks biiig time. Good luck getting through it all, drink lots of caffeine, and breathe deeply when you want to smack the suckers upside the head. Or save up on bail money. That's my new financial goal.

October 02, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Art Nerd Lauren said...

I have the opposite problem, TL. I say we are both forgiven!

October 02, 2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger Mrs. T said...

I don't hate you because you're crazy, quite the opposite. I myself and bogged down with the never-ending stack o' papers to grade, but I also didn't just sell my house! I am also a slacker and will stay up too late blogging and then not get my papers graded.

October 03, 2006 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home