Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Test Question

Teacher Lady received which of the following for Christmas? (Check all that apply.)

a.) Coach hobo bag
b.) Nasty cold
c.) "New" 70-year-old house
d.) None of the above.

Answers tomorrow . . .

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Daniel said...

I'm going with a and b.d

December 28, 2006 2:08 AM  
Blogger Moobs said...

You know that your society has become too affluent when Coach starts making accessories for Hobos.

December 28, 2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Shawnee said...

I'm hoping it's A & C, but if your luck is anything like mine, it's probably B. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

(Love moobs' comment!)

December 28, 2006 12:31 PM  
Blogger Lady Strathconn said...

My husband got b, so I hope you got any of the others. I am hoping you got a.

December 28, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Eris said...

Hey, I got a nasty cold for Christmas too! We must have relatives who shop in the same place.

What kind of indicator is it of my increading evilness if I secretly hope I infect co-workers? I'm not evil enough to purposefully sabotage (ie not wash my hands, cover sneezes, etc) but I do daydream that they all get sick while I am dragging my lifeless carcas to meetings. Am I now officially a bad person? Maybe I don't want the answer...

December 28, 2006 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home