Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Woo-Hoo: A Post That Takes No Time at All

This is the last week of classes, hence my crappy-ass posting record.

Imagine my delight when Rate Your Students posted an e-mail I wrote in a fit of (what else) anxiety and neuroses last week.

Hope to be back on track by this time next week! (I know, you're all biting off your nails from Teacher Lady withdrawal. Poor dears.)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Chaser said...

I hope the work isn't too hairy.

December 06, 2006 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I am biting my nails in withdrawal! I enjoy your blog a lot.

Unfortunately I had not yet discovered it earlier in the semester when I planned a class session on safe sex for my "Intro to the university" class. I was proud of myself for approaching it very matter-of-factly, though, as I'm a biologist after all!

Write when you can, we will be waiting.

December 06, 2006 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that one of the labels is "pimpin other blogs".

also, awesome post on rys!

December 06, 2006 1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and seriously, what is this next week business? i am hooked on teacher-lady and i need more than that.

after all, i paid tuition, aren't you my personal tutor? oh wait, sorry. involuntarily chanelling college students.

December 06, 2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger Maya said...

Dear TL - I just stumbled over here via Desiree's place and have been perusing your archives. Thanks for the laughs - can I add you to my new links? Also - many condolences on Inappropriate Sister and so many needy students who feel entitled to ask for extensions, etc.

Now I've got to get to work!

December 07, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Fraulein N said...

Last week! WOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry, I got a little carried away there. It's the withdrawal, man; it makes me crazy.

December 07, 2006 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home