Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I've Arrived at My Last Neurotransmitter

And it's a dead end. All the other ones have been burned up by this stupid NaBloPoMo. I'm out of thoughts.

So, I'm finally reaching for the post I said I'd do - except I'm totally half-assing it. If the construction guys in my head decide to build a bridge, I may go back later and try to link to each of these crazy searchers. But I doubt it.

Today alone, 5 people have gotten here by Santa Baby. Now that one I understand (and remember). But "unexpected gay kidnapping" - from someone in Belgium, no less - not so much.

Anyway, me and my sad little last burned out transmitter give you, random weird interesting strange disturbing searches that have brought people to my humble blog:

Ford Windstar

hollaback stalkers

double d lady

bumps on scrodum

woman has sex with rabbits

Harry hamlin’s wife


Purse mary louise parker weeds

Brother and sister love

Hair body wave Minneapolis

Eyebrow pressure

Blinded by the light lyrics analysis

My husband has an undescended testicle. Can we still have kids?

Unexpected kidnapping

Drive-thru crossdresser

She don’t know me Bon Jovi grammar mistake.

Lie to me baby

Chicken pocks + spell

THINKER sex

Kind rude behaviour infuriates

GOB turn pennies dollars

Lady teach in classroom

Biblical answers plastic surgery

crossing her legs masturbate in public

My first sex dog teacher

rapt sex

free first pelvic exam video

Chicken pocks third times

Sister raises her skirt

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Zoemonster said...

I like this entry.. how peeps get places and what searches they use fasciinattes me.

I know what you mean about NaBlo.. I am not even signed up to do it but I did decide to try and write every day this month. It rewarded me exactly One Time! But that's one time more than I have ever had before, so it was worth it (translation, my writing sucks, but I wrote one good entry this month, and have never written a worth entry before- so it was worth it

You on the other hand have the opposite problem!

SL

November 26, 2006 10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of those are pretty scary.

Of all things one of my biggest hit makers has been the phrase, "Punch it, Margaret!"

My other biggie has been "Stanley Cup wedding cake".

LOL!

November 26, 2006 11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THINKER sex. hmm. that sounds interesting.

also the sad person looking for biblical answers to plastic surgery.

November 26, 2006 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to know more about "my first sex dog teacher." There's gotta be a story in that phrase. Oh, and "Drive-thru crossdresser"... I think I've met him!

November 26, 2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

I'm with justme...what on earth is thinker sex???

November 26, 2006 4:03 PM  
Blogger ProfessorDog said...

"Sister raises her skirt" is my favorite--perhaps partially because I'm sure the "sister" that drew the person to your site was Inaproppriate Sister.

November 26, 2006 9:57 PM  
Blogger Sharon L. Holland said...

I got 2000 hits one day because a post about a rotten morning with my kids had the same title as Screech's sex video. Ewww. I have been afraid to check referrals ever since.

And searching for a pelvic exam video? That person is disturbed.

November 28, 2006 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home