Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

defeat

I just spent an hour (literally) composing Part V in a Series (How I met My Husband) dedicated to the lovely Desiree and her patience, and it is gone. Blogger Beta is the devil incarnate and now I am going to vomit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyndabear said...

Blogger has been eating all of my comments lately. Not impressed!

October 26, 2006 3:46 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Oh no! I love that series. Take heart, Teacher Lady!

October 26, 2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Antique Mommy said...

That kind of stuff makes me blow a gasket. When I was at Blogger I learned the hard way to write my post in a Word document and then copy and paste it into Blogger. I know that is not helpful to you at this point. Sorry.

October 26, 2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger Art Nerd Lauren said...

I thought that happened the other day, teacher lady, but it appeared a few hours later, quite randomly. Blogger must be haunted

October 26, 2006 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home