Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Day of Many Posts

So many rants, so little time . . . Where to begin? What's wrong with today's "kids?" What happened in my class yesterday and who will come bail me out if inappropriate brother and sister mysteriously disappear because seriously? They are both driving me out of my freakin' mind. If inappropriate sister announces that she's a virgin and is "saving herself for marriage," one more time, I'm going to scream. We know. Trust me, We Know, already!!!! You've made it very clear. What happens after I get my horrendous public health midterm back tonight and I end up crying into my beer -wait, I mean, bran cereal? What I both love and hate about my job? Time will tell . . . I promised myself I would only do a "real" post after I completed my "chores." Back later today.
Sincerely yours, "Call me 'Yo Teacher Lady' one more time and I'll kick you into tomorrow"

2 Comments:

Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Well maybe you could do to IBAS what this teacher did to her student. Allegedly.

Ha!

March 15, 2006 12:49 PM  
Blogger Teacher lady said...

Oh good God. That teacher? Should have quit a long, long, time ago. Hope nobody's saying that about me yet!

March 15, 2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home