More fun than "Practice Writing Field Notes!"
Four jobs you have had in your life:
"Sweeperette" at amusement park
"Gift Wrapper" at department store (only during holidays!)
"Retail whatever" and the list of stores, she is long! Conclusion: All retail will suck your soul right out of you!
"Salad/Pizza maker" at cute trendy restaurant. It was 15 years ago, and I'm still traumatized just thinking about it. I lasted less than 2 weeks!
Four movies you would watch over and over (in no specific order):
1. Can't Hardly Wait (excellent soundtrack and LOVE Seth Green!)
3. Kramer vs. Kramer
4. Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Groundbreaking genius!)
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls (I wish I invented it!)
2. Any "E! True Hollywood Story" - it's candy for your mind!
3. America's Next Top Model - it's a trainwreck you can't stop staring at!
4. What Not to Wear
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo! Mail/School mail
2. Alan Guttmacher Institute (I'm boring. And I always have to be armed with recent statistics to defend myself against inappropriate sister.)
3. Awful Plastic Surgery
4. Everyone on my blogroll (sorry, that's way more than 1)
Four of my favorite foods:
3. Red Bull & Vodka
5. Beverages do so count as "food."
Four places I would rather be right now (I'm actually at home in my beautiful office that my husband and IKEA built for me, so I'm pretty happy, but if I have to write something else):
1. The Sheraton Moana Surfrider in Waikiki
2. The Plaza in NYC
4. In Minneapolis with my extended family
Four things I always carry with me:
1. Burt's Bees Lip Balm. This cold climate is VERY drying!
2. Cell Phone (I swear, for emergency purposes only!)
3. Sunglasses (I guess I'm an optimist)
4. ReNu Rewetting Drops (Gosh, except for the cell phone, I sound like someone's grandmother!)
Your turn! (or not.)