Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Friday, May 19, 2006

And Now, a Brief Message from One of Our Sponsors!

Da da, da da da DA! Ladies and germs, I give you: The new blog design!

A brief commercial:

The new design? She is by the fabulous Bookworm - also known as Julie - Ms. Hathaway if you're nasty.

As we say in the record business (okay, I'm not in the record business, but I've always wanted to say that), "She's a freakin' genius."

I had a blast working with her - who else wouldn't blink at my request to have drawings of birth control (note the dots aren't just dots - they're DIAPHRAGMS!) or speculums as the background pattern? Yes, Ms. Bookworm.

Anyway, she was a blast to work with and I love my new look. I hope you like it, too.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Ok, this is how much of a clue I have not got. I at first thought the graphics were kitchen appliances- juicers, can openers, and the like. I was all set to tell you that I had kitchen curtains of a similar print. Then I actually read the post and got a closer look. Anyway, LOVE the new look. I totally have envy.

May 20, 2006 9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My GOB!!!
Love the new design!
I am a faithful follower of your blog and I love it. Totally.
Promise me someday you will write a book. You are hilarious.

You go girl!

From your faithful reader -
Larry's mom

May 20, 2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger HappyChyck said...

You're blog is just so BEAUTIFUL!

I have blog envy now.

May 20, 2006 5:09 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

I'm a little uncomfortable with the speculums- it is giving me the urge to put my feet in stirrups.

May 20, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

It's totally freakin' me out, man!!

But I LOVE it!

May 22, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger Isabel said...

I also love it!!

May 23, 2006 10:22 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

FYI, I am actually in the record business and we never use the phrase "as we say in the record business" LOL. Love the new page!

May 23, 2006 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home