Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Friday, July 28, 2006

One Question

What the hell kind of party is this invitation for? (I know, bachelorette; it's really a rhetorical question. I just think it's one of the stranger ones I've seen.)

Have I been teaching Human Sexuality too long and I'm reading too much into it?

Sorry, that was two questions.

As you were.

5 Comments:

Blogger Eris said...

Normally I associate "ahhhh" with spa like treatments and non-sexual relaxation, however, I now have to re-assess my whole idea.

July 28, 2006 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, kind of weird. The first thought that came to my mind was one of those sex toys parties that women are having these days. That I've only heard about.

July 28, 2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger maikaojai said...

Why, an Herbal Essences shampooing party, of course! Don't you watch television?

July 28, 2006 8:21 PM  
Blogger Teacher lady said...

Herbal Essences party - that's classic.

July 28, 2006 9:08 PM  
Blogger Mrs. T said...

I don't know, but If I had such a big herahh, I don't think I'd be wearing white.

July 31, 2006 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home