Never Been One to Waste a Perfectly Good Deadline!
Apparently, November is National Blog Posting Month and to participate, you're supposed to post. every. freakin'. day.
The good news is, I think that rage goes really well with the November color palate, so I think I'm set. Just in case I lose steam at the end of the month, I thought I'd jot down some potential topics that have been floating around in my head - irritating me like so many gnats! I know you'll be waiting with bated breath:
- Drivers and their damn driving. Would it kill you to NOT be in the fast lane if you don't enjoy going the speed limit?
- Today, finally lost it and asked student the obnoxious TL question: Do you think you're invisible!??! I can see you, you know.
- Why I'm probably quitting school and going back to the rat race. (Hint: Might. just. lose. mind. FOR GOOD!!!!)
- How students can now post photos of their instructors on RateMyProfessors.com (Hail NO I'm not gonna link to it!!)
- Why my dog has suddenly started scooping up a mouthful of food then wandering into whatever room I happen to be in, opening her mouth, depositing a surprisingly large amount of kibble food-type bits and then chomping on them loudly, one at a time. This is a recent development. I don't understand it, and honestly? It creeps me out when she opens her mouth to let the food out. One of these days, it's going to be vomit - I just know it.
- Entries in the "How I Met My Husband" series - now I guess it will have to be the "How I Dated My Husband" series.
- The kick-ass blow-out I'm planning for Mr. J.'s birthday this month. (That is a complete and total lie. I could not have told you more of a lie if I told you I was once the first runner up in the Miss Kansas Corn Pageant contest. You will see why once I start up with the "How I Dated My Husband" series.)
- More fascinating reflections on The Girls Next Door.
- And, um, you know I know I had all these ideas - like, just today! Um, a blog entry called, "Why My Cuticles are Raggedy and Why You Should Know About It"?
All right, clearly I have some work to do as far as drumming up ideas, but considering how weird things constantly happen to me, I imagine all I will have to do is leave the house on a daily basis.