Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Now! With Half the Depression and Two-Thirds Less Whining!

Ah . . . something fun.

From the lovely Fraulein N. we have a music meme:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what they are. They must be songs you are presently enjoying. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

I guess I tagged myself. I will give a bit of commentary although it's probably more embarrassing than if I said nothing. At least two of these songs are from The Devil Wears Prada soundtrack. Yes. I know. I'm that pathetic. Here we go:

1. Dropkick Murphys, "I'm Shipping Up to Boston"
2. P!nk, "Who Knew"
3. Rilo Kiley, "With Arms Outstretched"
4. Mocean Worker, "Tres, Tres Chic"
5. Moby, "Beautiful"
6. Bowling for Soup, "High School Never Ends"
7. G. Love & Special Sauce, "Cold Beverage"

Much like Fraulein N., I never tag people because, well, I'm afraid no one will do it and then I will be reminded of how ineffectual I am. So do it if you feel like it and then let me know! (Without the context, this last sentence could be really, really um, nosy and even vulgar.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Fraulein N said...

Hey, you're back! And I didn't even know! Thanks for doing this.

April 02, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger Kimmy753 said...

I'm in Teacher Lady!

April 02, 2007 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home