Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Friday, January 26, 2007

'Til We Meet Again

Well folks (or "folk" depending. I don't know I have more than one reader left after this week of non-posting), the time I thought would never come has come.

Not to be melodramatic, but there is just too much going on in my life right now for me to justify blogging regularly. I'll be taking a little hiatus, about 6-8 weeks - or perhaps more - starting today.

I'm not going to make a big "see ya" speech about how much your comments and support have meant to me over the past year and blah, blah, blah because I do plan on returning to the blogosphere, eventually.

Until we meet again, thanks for being such great and supportive readers.

Peace,

Teacher Lady

19 Comments:

Blogger Eris said...

Happy trails to you till we meet again.

January 26, 2007 12:41 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Ahhhhhhhh...what...first everyone moves to Vox and now this. Enjoy your hiatus and I will be waiting for your return.

January 26, 2007 1:27 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I'll miss your humor! Have fun with your new "free" time.

January 26, 2007 2:44 PM  
Blogger Mrs. T said...

You shall be missed. I hope you'll return soon!

January 26, 2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

I'll miss you!

January 26, 2007 5:18 PM  
Blogger redzils said...

I hope this hiatus is helpful for you, and that you return soon.

Take care.

January 26, 2007 5:41 PM  
Blogger flossie said...

I'll keep you in my bloglines feeds!

January 26, 2007 8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What *everyone* said! Take care!

January 26, 2007 9:51 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

NO!!! I'm still waiting for the rest of the "How I dated my husband" story.

January 27, 2007 5:05 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Arg! Well, enjoy your free time, but don't enjoy it too much that you don't come back. I just love the idiotic student stories too much! :)

January 27, 2007 5:10 PM  
Blogger Ottoette said...

Oh, darnit! You're one of the few I can count on for regular updates. Well, hope life settles back down happily and soon!

January 29, 2007 11:27 AM  
Blogger boo said...

:( booooooooo teacher lady!!! just kidding. I loved reading your blog, you're freakin hilarious.

January 29, 2007 2:21 PM  
Blogger Fresh Hell, Texas said...

As a college student, I've really enjoyed hearing about life from the other side of the podium.

Enjoy your break and I look forward to your return.

January 29, 2007 8:01 PM  
Blogger Silliyak said...

Via Con Huevos

January 31, 2007 10:40 AM  
Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

I miss you already.

February 02, 2007 5:39 PM  
Blogger William the Coroner said...

Oh, please come back.

February 02, 2007 10:51 PM  
Blogger Zoemonster said...

I could have almost a half a baby by the time you return to the blawwwwgworld, but then you'd see me on the Nightly News (likely reported by the Human Smiley Face- Katie Couric- as the oldest woman in history to conceive)

C'mon Teacher Lady, pwwwwwese.. Just a cupla sentences? My cawfee tastes turrrrrrrbly bland w/o you!

Syb

February 05, 2007 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was wondering why nothing new of yours showed up in bloglines! missing your blog terribly.

February 11, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger teachergirl said...

Hasn't it been long enough?

February 16, 2007 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home