Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gob, I Love America!

Have you seen this?

It brings back fond (okay, not exactly fond) memories of my students and their idiocy: You remember - the whole "Where am I supposed to find a stapler?" crowd. Kind of like that.

Ah, education in America.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Creeper said...

LOL! I didn't know they had contests like that. I always laugh when I see a toaster with "Do not use while bathing" on the warning label, but never thought to look for a contest. I've been missing out. I could have won some cash. Dang!

December 12, 2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home