Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Why I Will Never Reproduce
















Because I do really dumb things.

The end.

Epilogue: This is what happens when you give a dog a bath and then take her outside immediately because it is sunny and warm and you think, "She'll dry off faster." And then, she runs into the front yard, where your husband has spent the morning spreading topsoil so you might actually have a yard with real grass some day and she does that dog scoot around on the ear/head area to get water out of said dog ears thing except she does it in the dirt and not on your pillowcase which is actually what you were trying to avoid in the first place.

Okay - now it's "The End."

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I have SO done this as well. Because mine has "issues" with water, I have to take her to the groomer for baths....which means when this happened I had to take her back to the groomer on the SAME DAY. I think they are STILL laughing at me...

June 03, 2008 8:49 AM  
Blogger The Creeper said...

I'm betting she was actually trying to get the smell of shampoo off her and the smell of dirt back on. It's what my dog does. Well, grass is more his preference. Provided there isn't some rogue bird shit somewhere in the yard. What is it with dogs and bird shit?

June 03, 2008 10:43 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I don't have kids, I have a hamster. Works for me!

July 03, 2008 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

their first instinct is to get more 'natural' in their aroma!

And I'm SORRY!! I had to tag you for a meme. I couldn't help it. Even with you, I could only come up with 4 people! And no way Boris will notice!

Less that two months. Shit. I have a lot to do!

August 10, 2008 10:15 PM  
Blogger Liberal Banana said...

Teacher Lady!!! I'm jumping back into the world of blogging and wanted to let you know because (shhh don't tell anyone) you're my favorite. And so now I'd like to make a request: POST MORE OFTEN! Thank you very much. Stop by to say hi some time!

August 18, 2008 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home