Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm in Love!

Okay, I'm the first person to admit that after 3 years of reading poorly written papers, my writing and grammar skills are just barely out of the toilet. So you can imagine how thrilled I was when a friend sent me this website.

If I ever get my act together, I will post it in my updated links. Someday. Soon. I think.

Enjoy!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger flossie said...

Ooh--good one! I'm currently addicted to The "Blog" of "Unnecessary" Quotation Marks (http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/).

September 04, 2007 12:12 PM  
Blogger Mrs. T said...

That blog "literally" makes my head hurt.

September 04, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I fear that the baby panda bears and the baby Jesus are crying. Literally.

It also makes me feel a shit-ton more secure about the psychology paper I am writing. :)

September 04, 2007 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home