Sex Ed in Higher Ed

College instructor teaching human sexuality rants about the dumbing down of America, the lost art of manners, grammar and (the perfect combination of both) the thank you note. Also includes random rants about life, pet peeves, and sometimes raves about favorite things.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

School is Starting Monday

And I have strangely mixed feelings. I really don't want to blog about it, because that means I'd have to think about it.
So, look at some before and after pictures of my bathroom, okay?

Before


During (I should hope so!)



After - ta-daa!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon L. Holland said...

It looks great. I love the mirror.

August 25, 2007 3:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Looks excellent! What an intensive process. We recently redid our bathroom and I'm pretty sure we have the same faucet you do.

August 25, 2007 7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh, so nice! can i move into your bathroom?

August 26, 2007 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home